Interview Denise Milani

Q1:Can you tell us about your plans for 2008? Any upcoming projects?

So far this year has been really great. It seems like I have already done so many things, but there are a lot of other things ahead. I have done quite a lot of traveling lately. This January, I went to Florida, South Beach and Key West. After that, in February, I went to Texas, which was really great -- it was my very first time and I loved it. I love Texas. And I just got back from one week of shooting on the beautiful island of Kauai, Hawaii. This month I'm flying to Charlotte, North Carolina, to see a great friend and also do some photo shoots.

My plans for the rest of the year include more traveling, meeting new great people, and learning about different places and cultures. In the summer, I plan on visiting Europe where I have my family and many friends. One of the things I'd love to explore are some film opportunities. I am starting to take acting classes now and I'm really excited about it.
Q2:What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? Why?

I'm really proud of the fact that I'm able to run my own website and be very successful with it. None of that would be possible without my fans, and they know that I'm very aware of that -- this is what drives me. I always keep my site updated so I can have it as close to who I really am in real life as possible, and people appreciate that.
Q3:Have you ever posed topless before? You must get offers…

No, I did not shoot any topless shoots. I do get offers here and there from different companies, but I'll save them for later!
Q4:In your line of work, what is completely off-limits?
In my line of work, rude and bad people are off-limits. I like to surround myself with positive people and friends.
Q5:OK, I have to ask you: Are your breasts natural?
They're natural and they're naturally beautiful. Thanks Mom!
Q6:What one quality do you look for in a man? Why?

Confidence, [he has to be] down-to-earth, intelligent, optimistic, and he has to know how to bring a smile to my face. That should be easy!
Q7:Are you single or seeing anyone?
Hmmm. Let me think about it… yes and no. It's difficult to date right now since I'm traveling so much. The important people in my life right now are my fans.
Q8:What would be a great first date?

First date? A nice, cozy restaurant, nice atmosphere, nice conversation, dimmed lights, candles, eye contact… chemistry.

Q9:What's the one thing you can't leave home without?

Water -- I drink a lot of water.

Q10:I noticed on your website that you have an address where men can send you cards, gifts, etc. What gift has been your favorite?

I'm honestly very happy when I see any gift in my mailbox. It means a lot to me. Seriously, it doesn't really matter if the gift is my style or not. What I am happy about is [that] it is from someone (my fan) who took the initiative and went to the post office, wrote my address, placed a stamp. I am very flattered that someone does these things to reach me. Thank you!
Q11:What's one thing about you that people would be surprised to know?

I'm extremely spontaneous.
Q12:What do you think is your best asset?

My personality.
Q13:You've done a lot of sexy photo shoots; does one in particular stand out in your mind?
Personally, I like all my photo shoots. Sometimes I shoot with other models for my site and those shoots are always a lot of fun! I think that each girl I shoot with brings something new and different to my site, and me and my fans love that.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin